Locally & Family owned since 1912: Howard LeRoy Milback started Milback Construction in circa 1912. From 1912 to until his death in 1960, Howard developed the Milback Construction trade mark of “build it better”. After Howard passed away, his son Donald Lamont Milback took the reins. From 1960 to 1973 Donald continued on with the tradition of family oriented business practices. In 1973 Ronald Howard Milback took over the company. From 1973 to the early 1980’s, Ronald Howard partnered with local residential builders such as Earl, Don, Bob and Leo Oot from Oot Brother Homes and Don Miller from Miller Homes. Commercially, Milback Construction has been involved with Hayner Hoyt, MCK Building Associates and Irish-Millar Construction. In 2004, his son, Ronald Michael Milback (fourth generation of general contractors) picked up where he left off.